Invisalign Clear aligners, often known as clear braces, are a revolutionary technology in dentistry that makes individuals feel more confident and comfortable, are simple to use, and provide the greatest results. Let us investigate in this article!
What are Invisalign clear aligners?
It is a method of bracing that is completely different from the traditional method; no elastics or braces are used; instead, clear aligners are used.
How does Invisalign clear aligner work?
- The structure of each person’s teeth is utilized to develop a set of transparent aligners, which are worn at various phases of the orthodontic treatment.
- Aligners are assigned a number from 1 to 10, with each tray lasting two weeks. Each tray, until the last, helps teeth move 0.25mm.
- Each patient normally requires 20-40 Invisalign trays for a treatment, depending on dental deviation. Patients must wear their aligners for at least 22 hours each day for best results.
Who can use Invisalign clear aligners?
- Uneven teeth, Diastema
- Overbite, underbite, misaligned teeth,etc.
Both children and adults can use Invisalign clear aligners. These clear covers fit firmly over your teeth and are significantly less visible, making them perfect for those who work in occupations that involve a lot of communication or who do not have time to visit the dentist on a regular basis for re-examination.
Clear aligners may aid in the alignment of a person’s arches, but they may be ineffective in correcting more severe eating disorders.
The procedure of Invisalign clear aligners
The Invisalign clear aligners are designed and manufactured in the United States. Patients will have an X-ray performed before obtaining braces to see the structure of their teeth. Doctors will build a customised treatment plan for you based on a rapid and precise 3D digital scan of your teeth. It will be given to the patient in part or full, together with instructions on how to use it, by the doctor.
Certain conditions necessitate seeing a doctor to replace, making treatment more convenient:
- Who have attachment in teeth
- Interarch rubber bands
- Dental contouring
After 6-8 weeks, the Invisalign clear aligners allow the patient to self-remove and re-examine, allowing the doctor to readily assess and track progress. After the treatment, the doctor will analyze the findings and apply measures to preserve and improve the best teeth. The tooth must then be retained to prevent it from slipping back to its original location.
Invisalign clear aligners: Pros and cons
Advantage of Invisalign clear aligners:
- Easier to clean: While using Invisalign clear aligners, removing the aligner trays is straightforward. Before reinstalling them in your mouth, carefully brush them with toothpaste and warm water.
- Less dental visits: Metal braces require a dental appointment to tighten the rubber bands or wires. You may engage in activities while your teeth are being relocated and aligned with Invisalign. As you start the Invisalign treatment procedure, you will be provided aligner trays for both the present and upcoming stages. Getting the trays ahead of time allows you to go on to the next process without returning to the office.
- One of Advantage of Invisalign clear aligners is The aesthetic factor: This is a common cause for utilizing Invisalign. Clear aligners are far less visible than brace wires and brackets. Adult orthodontic patients, in particular, do not want to draw attention to themselves. Invisalign helps you to disguise your dental treatment because of the transparent aligner trays. No one has to know you’re using aligners unless you tell them.
- There are fewer potential issues: Many people with conventional braces have tales of a bracket falling off or a wire breaking, requiring an emergency visit to the orthodontist. You won’t have to worry about that with clear aligners.
- More comfort: Even if you’ve never worn braces, you’re aware of the pain issues. Conventional braces rearrange the teeth by providing tension to the brackets and wires. Tightening the brackets generates pain until the tension is removed, creating a vicious cycle of pain. The wearer of Invisalign may remove the trays to eat, clean, and floss their teeth. Invisalign minimizes discomfort and scraping on your tongue, cheeks, or gums.
Disadvantage of Invisalign clear aligners:
- Requires more discipline: Because Invisalign clear aligners is removable, it is vital that the aligner be worn at all times. To be successful, the aligner must be worn for at least 20 to 22 hours every day. You have no option but to wear braces since they are affixed to your teeth. Invisalign necessitates greater self-control.
- Invisalign Isn’t Effective with Complex Problems: Invisalign may be a viable option for you if your teeth just need to be minimally straightened. Invisalign clear aligners may not be able to straighten your teeth if they are in a more difficult scenario or require considerable treatment.
- Expensive: The high cost of Invisalign clear aligners is another downside. In many circumstances, it is more costly than regular braces. Additionally, braces are typically covered by dental insurance, however Invisalign is not, so you’ll have to spend up to $8,000 out of money.
Where can you get the service?
BeDental will be the best choice for those who want to experience the top-notch facilities and qualified dentist.
After a short period of operation, the center quickly established itself as a popular destination for dental treatments and a leader in the area of dentistry. BeDental is set to become the top dentistry facility in Vietnam, thanks to highly qualified dental specialists, cutting-edge technology, and cutting-edge equipment such as a 3D Scan CT scanner, Panorama and Cephalo X-ray machines, a laser teeth whitening system, and so on. BeDental was established with the mission “Sow smile, spread success”, and believe that everyone deserves to have a charming and confident smile. That’s why Be tried their best to solve the dental problems or obstacles that hide your stunning smile.
In reality, expenses are variable and rely on a variety of factors in a dental office, such as region, facilities, staff, service quality, brand awareness, technology, and so on. BeDental has revised their price list as our facilities and technologies have improved over the last ten years of growth and development. They make certain that their fees are affordable and flexible to a variety of financial conditions.
Dental services Price list at Bedental
Here is dental services price list at BeDental
Over 10,000 patients from oversea chose Bedental last year because we provide premium quality dental care at affordable fees and prices.
We do not provide the cheapest dental works in Vietnam as premium dental works cannot be offered at cheap price.
However, compared to the prices of dentists in US, UK, Australia and New Zealand….. you can expect to save up to 70% of the cost of dental treatments while getting the same level of quality. All products, materials and equipment are manufactured in the US, Japan or Europe. All of them are FDA and CE safety regulation compliant.
ORTHODONTICS PRICE LIST
|1. Orthodontic Trainer
|2. Orthodontic Brace
|Japanese traditional metal brace (See more…)
|USD traditional metal brace (See more…)
|Self-ligating metal brace (See more…)
|Traditional ceramic brace (See more…)
|Self-ligating ceramic brace
|Traditional Sapphire brace
|Miniscrew: 2.500.000/1 vis (See more…)
|Invisalign Express Package (Simple)
|Invisalign Lite Package (Mild)
|Invisalign Moderate Package (Moderate)
|Invisalign Comprehensive – level 1 (Unlimited)
|Invisalign Comprehensive – level 2 (Unlimited)
Do Invisalign clear aligners take longer than traditional braces ?
Do Invisalign clear aligners take longer than traditional braces ? Braces, like other treatments, are decided by the state of the teeth. Invisalign clear aligners treatment normally takes 1-2 years. Bedental has employed next generation orthodontic methods to fulfill greater aesthetic demands. Customers who use this service package will receive dental treatment from beginning to end, including general inspection, film, straightening teeth, utilizing brackets, tartar removal, and so on.
Patients also receive complimentary dental cleanings during the braces treatment and a retainer after braces for six months.
Are Invisalign clear aligners better than braces?
Braces are preferable for adults with significant crookedness, as well as most children and teenagers. As long as the teeth aren’t excessively crooked, Invisalign and other brands of transparent aligners are appropriate for people who desire a practically undetectable and more comfortable straightening procedure.
Does Invisalign clear aligners work permanently?
We recognize that, like with any operation, you undoubtedly want to know how long the therapy will last. Now for the big question: Is Invisalign a long-term solution? The simple answer is that Invisalign braces are intended to give you straight teeth for life.
Does Invisalign clear aligners hurt?
Although Invisalign is a wonderful alternative for teeth straightening, it can occasionally cause discomfort, pain, or soreness. When compared to conventional braces, the discomfort is usually less severe and might vary in intensity from person to person.
Can Invisalign clear aligners damage your teeth?
If you use Invisalign for more than a year, the aligners may chip or cause other long-term harm to your teeth. Invisalign, like braces, can contribute to gum recession and exposed tooth roots. Going to the dentist when needed, on the other hand, should avoid any damage because professionals check for these adverse effects.
Hopefully, this article has provided you with a better understanding of Invisalign orthodontics, and you can now determine whether or not to employ this procedure, as well as choose a reliable high-quality dental facility with experienced and skilled physicians.