What are pouty lips? and 11 simple and effective ways to fix pouty lips. A beautiful and balanced lips will create harmony on the whole face. But some people from birth are not lucky enough to have that, typically the lower lip. Join Bedental and follow the article below to discover many other extremely useful things.
What is pouty lips? Characteristics of pouty lips?
The lower lip is an average sized lip, the large lip edge protrudes outward, making the lips asymmetrical. Usually the lips will be different sizes between the upper lip and the lower lip. The lower lip of a person with large lips will be thicker than the upper lip. Furthermore, the lower jaw bone has a small bend that creates a natural curvature and gradually lengthens towards the top.
Are pouty lips ugly or beautiful? What is physiognomy and feng shui like?
Pouty lips are ugly or beautiful?
Judging the upper lip as ugly or beautiful depends on each person’s preferences, perspective and feelings towards appearance. In terms of aesthetics, pouty lips will not appeal to everyone, because the difference between the upper and lower lips creates asymmetry for the face.
However, for some women, the upper lip creates a sexy and seductive look on the face. Even for girls, this is still considered a trend, a style that shows uniqueness and personality…
But, for pouty lips to be considered beautiful, you need to have the following conditions: The lower lip is thicker than the upper lip, has a gently wavy groove in the middle, the lip color is bright, smooth, and wrinkle-free… to always create plumpness when looking.
In addition, whether your lips are ugly or beautiful also depends on factors such as facial structure, lipstick style, and lip balm… but there is a small note for those who have pouty lips to find ways to fix them to be more confident in life.
See the physiognomy of people with pouty lips
- For men
Men with pouty lips are people who like to show off, show off, lack patience and are conservative, so they often encounter failure in love and marriage. They are conservative, stubborn and always think they are right, so they do not know how to respect and accept everyone’s opinions.
The career path of men with such lips is not very bright, they do not receive much support from people around them, so they do not have advancement at work.
In terms of love, boys are often surrounded by girls because of their wealth and glamour. However, these people do not receive the true love of women because they only care about their appearance and the assets men possess.
- For women
Women with this lip shape have an optimistic, cheerful lifestyle and like to get along with people around them but do not make much of an impression.
Regarding love, these people often love attention and care, but love is unstable and fickle.
How to smile with beautiful lips?
As mentioned, a beautiful lip shape is one that brings harmony and balance to the face. To help people with thick lips have a brighter, more radiant and attractive smile, please refer to the methods below:
For those of you who have many distorted, unnatural lines on your face, smiling is also an effective method for you to hide and have a bright, beautiful, and attractive smile. To create the feeling of fuller lips and more charm when smiling, try to smile with your mouth as wide as possible, then the upper and lower lips will shrink together and give us comfort.
Smile with open teeth
A gap-toothed smile is a suitable choice for those with pouty lips if you have bright white teeth. A gap-toothed smile will help you increase your confidence, show off your charisma with a radiant face, and especially will eliminate the imbalance between the upper and lower lips.
For people with thick lips, when smiling, try to smile as loud as possible. A bright and natural smile will easily create a feeling of comfort and confidence for those around you. At the same time, smiling fully will help you make your lips plump and they will become more sexy.
What is the difference between pouty lips and thick lips?
If you compare pouty lips with heart-shaped lips, smiling lips… it will not be easy to distinguish because the thickness of each type of lip is different. However, pouty lips and heart-shaped lips have many similarities, but the size is a bit large and disproportionate to the overall face, so when comparing the two lip types, you must pay attention to different characteristics such as:
Smiling lips will occur on the upper or lower lip depending on the person, but for heart lips it usually occurs on the lower lip. At that time, the lower lip will protrude outward, reducing symmetry and creating obstacles for daily communication.
Thick lips will create the feeling of smooth and attractive lips, easily attracting the attention of the other person. On the contrary, thin lips with a lower lip texture that is thicker than the upper lip and slightly raised creates asymmetry on the face, especially if the lips are dark and dull, it will not only increase the heaviness of the lips but also greatly reduces aesthetics.
Extremely simple and economical way to fix pouty lips at home
In today’s era, correcting this lip shape is done with extremely convenient and quick methods that can be done right at home.
How to fix pouty lips at home with makeup tips
The beauty method using concealer is used by many people to help you turn thick lips into softer, more attractive and sexy than ever.
The steps are as follows:
- Step 1: Create a foundation layer with foundation or concealer that matches your skin tone. You should lightly apply a layer of lip liner to create a fuller lip feel.
- Step 2: Apply red lipstick to the inside of your lips, lightly press on the powder and spread it evenly around to create a soft, natural feeling.
How to get rid of puffy lips with toothpaste
In addition, there is a very simple method to get rid of dark lips: exfoliate your lips with toothpaste. The steps are very simple, you just need to take a little toothpaste on your hand, then rub it evenly on your lips for about 3 minutes. Finally, wash your lips with clean water and you’re done.
Maintaining this method every night before going to bed can help reduce the size of your lips, thereby making your lips less dark.
How to get rid of plump lips by applying lipstick
With this lip makeup method, first you need to prepare a lipstick tint with a small, emulsion-like lipstick that gives a moderate shine when applied. The operations are very simple, specifically as follows:
- Step 1: Use foundation on the entire lips.
- Step 2: Gently dab lipstick on the center of your lips.
- Step 3: Lightly press your lips and spread evenly outward.
For the second way to apply lipstick, you need a matte lipstick (you can use 1 or 2 remaining lipstick colors depending on your preference). The specific steps to apply lip balm makeup are as follows:
- Step 1: Lip balm and lip balm. Use a cotton swab to gently remove all the dead skin on your lips, which will stick around longer.
- Step 2: Apply foundation or powder on your face.
- Step 3: Apply lip balm to the center of your lips, reaching about 2/3 of your lips, then stop.
How to treat pouty lips at home: Exfoliate dead skin to help get rid of pouty lips
Lips are also parts that need to be washed every day like skin. Regular exfoliation will help your lips become smooth and dark spots on your lips will also disappear.
Create your own simple lip exfoliator at home without any fuss:
- Step 1: Prepare a small, clean glass jar to contain the ingredients.
- Step 2: Add 1 spoon of brown sugar and 3 – 5 spoons of coconut oil into the bowl and stir well. You need to pay attention to using it continuously for 1-2 weeks.
Finally, after exfoliation, you should apply moisturizer to help your lips quickly recover and become smoother.
How to treat pouty lips at home: Massage
With the massage method, the lips will become smaller and increase the circulation of the lymph glands, making the lips more rosy. Lip reduction massage is extremely simple and can deceive the other person’s eyes as follows:
- Step 1: Use your index finger and middle finger to gently press the lips, keeping your hands in the same position.
- Step 2: Gently massage the lower lip and squeeze gently, hands are not allowed to move.
- Step 3: Place the two side fingers on the face and the two middle fingers on the lips, massage in a steady rhythm.
How to treat pouty lips at home: Use coconut oil to help your lips become smooth and compact
Coconut oil is an ingredient containing high levels of Vitamin A and D to help nourish cells and firm muscle tissue.
The steps are as follows:
- Step 1: Prepare 5ml of coconut oil.
- Step 2: Apply coconut oil directly to your lips, then leave it for 15 minutes for the nutrients to penetrate deep into each cell.
- Step 3: Rinse your lips with clean water to remove remaining impurities on the skin.
How to treat pouty lips at home: Using honey
With high vitamin content that can nourish cells from deep within, honey is one of the ingredients that helps exfoliate the skin extremely effectively. Therefore, using honey will help you get soft, smooth, white and rosy lips.
How to use is as follows:
- Step 1: Prepare a little honey and sugar or yogurt, then mix the above mixture together.
- Step 2: Apply the above mixture evenly onto your face and keep it for 15 minutes.
- Step 3: Within 15 minutes you should perform some gentle massage movements to enhance the ability to absorb nutrients inside the skin.
- Step 4: Finally, clean your lips with clean water after finishing lip care with cream.
How to treat pouty lips: Using eggs and fresh milk
The mixture of chicken eggs combined with fresh milk not only makes your lips slim but also helps you effectively prevent aging on your lips.
Lips always retain the necessary moisture, along with the ability to regenerate cell connections, making lips softer and slimmer.
How to treat pouty lips: Table salt helps shrink lips easily
One of the extremely effective exfoliating ingredients that must be mentioned is table salt. To own compact, rosy and attractive lips, using table salt and lemon regularly will bring the effect you really want.
This method is done extremely simply:
- Step 1: Mix a little salt and 1 lemon.
- Step 2: Use lemon to squeeze the juice and mix it together.
- Step 3: Gently apply the mixture on your mouth and keep it for 20 minutes.
- Step 4: Finally, clean your lips and face with water after enough time has passed.
How to treat pouty lips: Oatmeal helps get rid of plump lips
Oatmeal is a grain with high nutritional value, providing lots of fiber and minerals that help cells stick together tightly. Combining oatmeal with an ingredient such as fresh milk or yogurt will help increase the effectiveness of shrinking lips without surgery.
The steps are very simple:
- Step 1: Prepare some honey and unsweetened yogurt.
- Step 2: Apply the mixture evenly on your lips and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Step 3: Massage to help lips absorb nutrients.
- Step 4: Finally, clean your lips with clean water to remove dead cells.
How to fix pouty lips with cosmetic solutions
With today’s advanced technology, beauty technology is developing extremely strongly along with lip care being simple and quick. Tips to fix dark lips at home are easy to do, but they are only temporary measures and cannot be maintained in the long term. To have beautiful and balanced lips, please refer to the following lip care tips:
* Lip shaping with Filler: This is a very popular method. With this method, you can create naturally beautiful and extremely balanced lip shapes in just 15 minutes. A specialized needle will insert the filler into the lips and the doctor will adjust it to have a natural lip shape, balancing the upper lip and lower lip.
* Lip contouring surgery: Lip contouring surgery can be the fastest solution to help you overcome the disadvantage of pouty lips. Thanks to the advancement of science, the lip shaping process is very quick and safe. However, you should only choose reputable cosmetic facilities to avoid damaging your lips.
* Braces: Did you know that sometimes pouty lips originate from defects in teeth, especially lower teeth. When the teeth are pushed forward too much, the chin and lips are pushed out and create a more protruding feeling. At this time, braces are the most optimal solution to regain a radiant appearance.
Below is the article that BeDental shared. If you have any questions that need answering or advice about your current condition, you can contact the team of doctors for the most detailed and dedicated answers.