What is black apple? Black apples have long been an indispensable ingredient in Oriental medicine. This medicinal herb has countless wonderful health effects such as treating weakness, nourishing the spleen, nourishing the mind and sedating the mind, treating insomnia, anemia, heart palpitations, and a series of other effects. will be revealed immediately in the article below.
What is black apple?
What is black apple? Black apples are also known as big apple, northern apple, white apple, etc. .. like red apples, it is the ripe fruit of the jujube tree that is dried or dried.
The name big apple is derived from the best uses of many apple varieties, not because of the large size of the fruit, so it is called that.
In addition, it also has the scientific name Zizyphus sativa Mill and belongs to the apple family (Rhamnaceae).
Characteristics of black apples
The black apple tree is a small fruit tree, about 5 to 12 meters tall. The dung tree spreads its branches out to both sides like a giant bush.
There are usually many flowers on the branches. The leaves are oval in shape, growing singly or opposite each other on small branches. The leaf tips are small, hard and take a long time to fall.
The flowers are medium-sized and usually white, sometimes green or yellow. Plums are berries that are round or spherical in shape, elongated and slightly concave in the body.
When young plums are green, the skin surface is smooth and has an astringent taste. When the fruit is ripe, it will turn red or purple-black and the skin will begin to shrink, rough and rough, similar to a young plum.
Distribution area of black apple trees
The black apple tree originates from some North African countries and Syria. Then, it was introduced to India and China and is most commonly used in this country. The medicinal herbs that Vietnam is using are also imported from this country.
In our country today, the Northern provinces have begun to experimentally grow this medicinal plant. This is a medicinal plant that is propagated by cutting branches and planted in the winter-spring crop. The tree begins to flower from April to June and begins to harvest in early July or August every year.
How to make dried black apples into medicine
People often harvest black apples around Fall – Winter. Collect ripe fruits and wash them to remove dirt. Can be eaten fresh directly or processed into medicine for long-term use.
After purchasing, fresh black apples are washed to remove dirt and dried in the sun to make the skin less wrinkled. Then, put all the medicinal herbs in a large bowl and poke a small hole.
Next, mix the apples with the concentrated boiled water of the roots and licorice plus a little sugar. Next, put the apples in the sun to dry until the apples turn black and have a sweet taste. Put the medicinal herbs in a jar or bag for storage. Do not place them in a damp place as this will cause the medicinal herbs to quickly deteriorate.
Chemical composition of black apple
According to the above reports, medicinal herbs also contain some minerals such as protein, lipids, phenol, polysaccharides, calcium, phosphorus, iron, folic acid, vitamins A, B2, C, etc. .. and many other nutritional compounds.
Uses of black apple
According to traditional medicine, black apples are warm in nature and have a sweet taste that has the effect of relaxing the lungs, strengthening the spleen, benefiting qi, supporting the treatment of coughs and sore throats, detoxifying, sedating, and some other uses as follows:
– Uses of black apples to treat diarrhea, physical weakness, restlessness, difficulty sleeping, skin ulcers, stuffy nose, and cough.
– Uses to prevent and support cancer treatment.
– Helps lower blood pressure and prevent some cardiovascular diseases.
– Treating loss of appetite, drowsiness, and fatigue.
– Helps restore memory and relax the brain.
– Helps relax the liver and nourish the liver.
– Has very good effects in improving health and nourishing the mind.
– Has the effect of laxative to help cool the body.
– Helps prevent oxidation and enhances the body’s resistance.
– Good for people with heart failure and people with asthma and bronchial cough.
What effects does black apple have?
What effects does black apple have? Traditional Chinese and Vietnamese medicine uses black apples, also known as longan, in a number of remedies to treat diseases related to the heart, nervous system, physical weakness, etc. .. As follows:
Black apples are effective in treating insomnia
Take 10 dried apples along with 6 white onions. Put all 2 medicinal herbs in a pot with 4 grams of water, boil until 2 grams are reduced, then turn off the stove. Filter the drinking water and divide it into 2 drinks a day while the medicinal water is still hot.
Effects of black apple
- Effects of black apple: Black apple is effective in treating skin ulcers
Use 15g of black apple boiled with 2 cups of water for 20 minutes. Filter the medicinal liquid, let it cool and use absorbent cotton to clean the affected area 3-4 times a day until cured.
- Effects of black apples: Black apples are effective in treating sudden heart attacks
Take 2 dried apples, 1 apricot fruit and 6 almond seeds. Grind all medicinal herbs into small pieces. Use 3g of medicinal powder every day to drink. Men take drugs with their wives, but women take drugs with alcohol
- Effects of black apples: Black apples are effective in treating constipation
Use 1 dried apple, peel off the skin and mix the flesh with 3g of orange powder. Put this powder in the microwave and bake until cooked, then boil the drink. Do it twice. Use immediately.
- Dried black apples are effective in treating vomiting after eating
Use 1 apple and 1 bean worm. Remove the seeds from the apple to get the fruit pulp; Cut off the legs and wings of the bean worm and put it inside the apple flesh. Put the apples in foil and grill them over charcoal fire. After grilling, remove the bean worms to get the fruit pulp.
- Dried black apples are effective in treating thrombocytopenia in the blood
Use 30g of dried apple, combined with 15g of mint. Take the above two medicinal herbs and drink them with 500ml of filtered water every day to help increase the amount of phagocytosis in the blood.
- Dried black apples are effective in treating hepatitis and jaundice
Use 50g mountain patchouli, 150g black apple, 30g black pepper. Mix all ingredients together with 500ml of filtered water. Drink 1 dose per day divided into 2 doses, morning and afternoon.
- Dried black apples are effective in treating abdominal pain in pregnant women
Use 15 dried fruits to burn, then grind to a fine powder. Then, use this powder mixed with urine and it will cure.
- Black apples are effective in treating stomach pain caused by cold
Take 5 dried apples, 15g of residue, 5g of cinnamon, 3g of old mandarin, 12g of ginger, 20g of malt. Except for malt, boil the remaining herbs with 600ml of filtered water for 20 minutes.
Filter the liquid and add malt, simmer over low heat for another 10 minutes then turn off the stove. Divide into 2 – 3 times a day and only use when the medicine is still warm.
- Black apple cures horse orange in children
Use 2 dried apples and 6g of dried apple. Take both, burn them, then grind them into powder and then apply it to the child’s mouth. Do it 2 – 3 times per day.
- Black apple treats baldness
Press essential oil from black apples and mix it with essential oils that stimulate hair growth such as lemon essential oil, lemongrass essential oil with lots of vitamin E in a 1:1 ratio and apply to hair 3-4 times/day and the hair will grow back. again.
- Black apple cures dry mouth and sore throat when swallowing
Use black jujube and apricot fruit, each of which is 10 medicinal herbs. Mash the almonds, remove the seeds, and mix with the apricot fruit. Then add honey and completely form balls made of almond flour. Take 2 – 3 tablets a day to suck on throughout the day, do this continuously until completely healed.
- Black apple treats edema all over the body
Use 1kg of medicinal herbs and cook with half a kg of jackfruit. Cook both medicinal herbs and condense them into a paste. Drink 15ml every day, twice a day, do it continuously and you will get results.
How to make dried black apples soaked in wine
Preparation: 500g dried black apples (should be purchased at reputable stores with big brands).
- 3 liters of 40 degree sticky rice wine.
- 1 glass jar with sufficient capacity.
- Arrange these apples in a jar, then pour in wine to soak and close the lid. Soak for about 15-20 days before you can drink it, just drink 1-2 small glasses a day.
- Drinking black apple cider nourishes the mind, nourishes the kidneys, helps brighten eyes, reduces anxiety and physical weakness. Black apples soaked in wine can be used by men or women, sick or healthy people.
How to use black apples effectively
How to use black apples to make beauty tea
- Peach sap and snow bird’s nest are incubated overnight to bloom for 12 hours, then picked and drained. Wash the remaining ingredients to remove sand and soil and drain.
- Put 1 liter of boiling water in the pot and bring to a boil, then add ginkgo, peach sap and bird’s nest and cook for 5 minutes. Next, add black sesame, rock sugar, and goji berries, cook for about 15 minutes, add honey to taste, then turn off the stove.
- Finally, just let it cool and put it in the refrigerator. If you like to eat it immediately, do not add ice water.
How to use black apples to steam pig hearts
Use 12 jujubes along with 1 pig heart. Wash all the ingredients and use a knife to make a small cut on the pork heart shell and then put the apple inside the heart.
Next, just put the heart and apple in a steamer, steam for about 20 – 30 minutes and you can eat immediately. This is an extremely nutritious dish for people with anemia, people with heart failure, and increases myocardial perfusion to help the heart beat faster.
How to use black apples to make lotus seed sweet soup
Prepare 100g of black apples along with 100g of lotus seeds and 250g of rock sugar. Wash lotus seeds and apples with water and let cool. Next, put 1.5 liters of water into the pot and boil with 250g of rock sugar until the sugar dissolves, then add the apples and lotus seeds and boil for another 15 – 20 minutes until cooked, then turn off the stove.
So we have a nutritious and refreshing black apple lotus tea for hot summer days.
Who are the users of black apples?
– People who regularly use alcohol.
– People don’t eat well and don’t sleep well.
– Patients with hepatitis and cirrhosis.
– People with hair loss.
– People with heart failure.
– Normal people should use it to improve health, protect the liver, heart, prevent cancer and have beautiful, healthy skin.
Some notes when using black apples
– Black jujube should not be eaten fresh, because it will cause side effects such as slow digestion, indigestion, stimulation of gastric juices, causing stomach bloating and imbalance of the five internal organs.
– Do not eat fresh black jujubes on an empty stomach because it will damage the stomach and excess acid will cause stomach ulcers.
– Obese people with flatulence and bloating should consult a doctor
– You should not use the above medicine when experiencing diseases such as stomach pain due to menstruation, abdominal pain with worms, chest pain, etc…
BEDENTAL - TOP STANDARD DENTISTRY SYSTEM
Address 1: 7B Thi Sach St, Ngo Thi Nham, Hai Ba Trung Dist, Ha Noi. - 0934.61.9090
Address 2: 343 Tay Son St, Nga Tu So Ward, Dong Da Dist, Ha Noi. (Nga Tu So Cross) - 0934.61.9090
Address 3: CC2 Tower Nguyen Huu Tho St, Dinh Cong Ward, Hoang Mai Dist, Ha Noi. (Inside True Hope ) - 0934.61.9090
In HO CHI MINH
Address 1: 140 Nguyen Van Thu St, Da Kao, Dist. 1, Ho Chi Minh. - 0766.00.8080
Address2: 25, City Land urban area, Go Vap Dist, Ho Chi Minh - 0766.00.8080
Working: 9am - 9pm everyday