HT SMILE – EXCELLENT ADVANCEMENTS COMPARED TO OTHER GERMANY PORCELAIN TEETH
HT Smile porcelain teeth is one of the most advanced dental materials nowadays, capable of overcoming all defects such as chipped teeth or dull-colored teeth. This product is relatively expensive in general, because it possesses many advanced features, therefore it is still the first choice for many customers. Let’s find out more!
1. WHAT IS HT SMILE PORCELAIN? WHERE IS IT FROM?
It is an exclusive product line of HCStarck Group in Germany – one of the big brands with outstanding developments in the dental industry. In 2001, leading dental experts researched and successfully put the HT Smile series to use, offering customers the most optimal options.
HT Smile porcelain teeth are certified to meet the requirements from the strict standards of the Ministry of Health in terms of safety, as well as gum tissue compatibility.
In addition, its perfect structure, transparency and durability is a huge plus – it is equivalent to your original teeth.
The endurability is up to 1000 Mpa, 5 times that of your teeth. Moreover, its flexure can be up to 700 Mpa.
2. EXCELLENT ADVANTAGES
2.1. Perfect Accuracy
HT Smile is a porcelain brand that is manufactured and designed using modern computerized CAD / CAM technology. Therefore it has extremely high solidity, ensuring perfect accuracy in form, structure and color, provides a bright whiteness like real teeth and helps restore your teeth to high accuracy and optimum aesthetic effects, giving you the best ability to chew.
2.2. Strong durability
This is a particularly outstanding feature of this product line. The material is heated at 1450 – 1600 degrees Celsius, where its frame reaches the optimum hardness for a sustainable result. Besides, HT Smile has flexural strength – up to 700 Mpa – and force endurability – up to 1400 Mpa. In particular, you don’t have to wait too long for these to function. It only takes about 2 hours after completing the installation, then you can completely chew normally. There is no need to worry about them getting chipped, broken or falling out.
In addition, our customers are satisfied with its longevity. Their lifespan is 20 to 25 years or more with proper care on average.
Its solidity is 5 times higher than natural teeth.
2.3. High safety and biocompatibility
The product is pure porcelain without metal, including the frame and the coat, ensuring its safety, benignity and compatibility.
Since these teeth are composed of pure porcelain, they wouldn’t cause any irritation to your gum tissue. No oxidation, no discoloration, no darkened gum line. It is totally safe to choose this product for long-term use.
2.4. Excellent aesthetics effects
You will be surprised by its perfect aesthetics with 16 customizable colors and ability to reduce plaque. In addition, HT Smile porcelain teeth have natural colors, suitable for many tooth types, and can easily be customized to the requirements for each case. With HT Smile, you will be more confident and comfortable with a set of healthy bright teeth. You can freely choose a color that suits your personal preferences as well as the color of your natural teeth.
3. WHAT MAKES HT SMILE DIFFERENT?
3.1 HT Smile
- With a thickness of about 0.44mm, HT Smile has reached good durability and still ensures high aesthetics (1400 Mpa)
- With no coloration or porcelain coating process, it saves you time and other expenses incurred.
- Perfect clarity and brightness.
- Custom precision using modern CAD / CAM technology and fully automatic sculpting.
3.2 Other products
- For a thickness of 0.44 mm, these teeth would achieve high durability but with reduced aesthetic effects or vice versa.
- Dyeing process is required, so it is time-consuming and costly.
- Unnatural brightness or darkened gum lines during long-term use.
- Dependent design accuracy (on your technician’s qualifications).
Before and after results of HT Smile
4. WHO WOULD BE SUITABLE FOR HT SMILE?
The majority of customers prefer HT Smile porcelain crowns because of their preeminent features, so HT Smile is very popular among our customers. HT Smile porcelain teeth are suitable for the following cases:
- Heavily antibiotic-infected teeth.
- Unaligned teeth, gapped teeth.
- Decayed tooth sides.
- Worn out enamel, causing sensitivity.
- Large broken fragments, short crowns.
- Dental Implants.
5. IS HT SMILE SUSTAINABLE? HOW LONG IS THE WARRANTY?
This is one of the questions that many customers are interested in and is frequently asked. Up to now, HT Smile porcelain crown is considered one of the most durable porcelain teeth with a warranty period of up to 15 years.
However, for safety reasons, you should consider reputable dental clinics for examination, dental and facial consultation for the best results.
6. HOW MUCH FOR HT SMILE CROWNS?
HT Smile porcelain teeth is considered the best when it comes to dental prosthetic technology and is a top choice of many customers. The only downside of this product is its high cost compared to other products. At BeDental Clinic, the price of HT Smile porcelain teeth is 8 million VND / tooth
In order to express our gratitude to customers who have always trusted us, BeDental is now offering a preferential program of up to 20% for HT Smile porcelain crown services and many other incentives for dental cosmetic services.
7. REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE HT SMILE AT BEDENTAL CLINICS
Currently, BeDental Dental Clinic is one of the most prestigious names in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, offering great advantages such as:
- Free examination, X-Rays and consultation.
- Our experienced team with high expertise and thousands of successful operations.
- Reasonable treatment fees and explicit procedures.
- Separate and sterile treatment system, safe for all customers.
- Directly imported dental equipment and materials from Europe.
- Cercon HT porcelain teeth imported directly from Germany
- Full warranty card for each type of porcelain teeth
REGISTER NOW FOR CONSULTATION FROM YOUR DOCTOR
Please contact us at Hotline 0934.61.9090 for further advice.
See more offers hear: https://bedental.vn/uu-dai-boc-rang-su/
HA NOI Branch:
- 7B Thi Sach, Ngo Thi Nham, Hai Ba Trung, Ha Noi
- Hotline: 0934.61.9090
- 98C Chien Thang, Van Quan, Ha Dong, Ha Noi
- Hotline: 0899.15.9090
- 7B Thi Sach, Ngo Thi Nham, Hai Ba Trung, Ha Noi
SAI GON Branch:
- 56 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Da Kao, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- 1st Topaz Tower, Saigon Pearl – 92 Nguyen Huu Canh, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotline: 076.600.8080.