What is boganic ? Boganic is no longer unfamiliar to the general public and is being heavily advertised on some media outlets. However, not everyone knows about the benefits of the drug and how to use it properly. The following article will help you understand what Boganic is, its composition, how to use it, and the precautions for its use.
1. What is Boganic? What are the main components of the drug?
Boganic is a type of health supplement developed by Traphaco pharmaceutical company. Its main effects are detoxification, lactation promotion, liver enhancement, and diuresis. The main components of Boganic include:
- Concentrated Artichoke extract (Cynara scolymus) contains useful active ingredients similar to cynarin, which enhance vitality, promote diuresis, calm the nerves, improve sleep quality, reduce inflammation, and nourish the kidneys. Additionally, Artichoke extract contains inulin, which helps treat diabetes, and polyphenols, which detoxify the liver and lower cholesterol levels in the blood. Thanks to these important active ingredients, Artichoke extract can also be used to support the treatment of liver dysfunction, high cholesterol levels, and jaundice caused by atherosclerosis, and promote bowel movement.
- Concentrated Pharbitis nil extract: rich in pharbitin, a type of glycoside that provides benefits in terms of bowel movement, diuresis, and liver detoxification.
- Concentrated Glinus oppositifolius extract: contains many nutrients such as trihydroxy ketones and Spergulagenin A, which have antiseptic, diuretic, immune-stimulating, and liver-enhancing properties.
2. The main benefits of Boganic for health
Patients with the following conditions are recommended to use Boganic:
- Acne, allergies, hives, and itching due to liver inflammation.
- Weak liver health, especially for patients who regularly consume alcohol.
- Digestive difficulties, constipation, headaches, insomnia, jaundice, and urinary retention caused by liver inflammation, which can be prevented and supported by chemical and medicinal treatment.
- High blood lipid levels and atherosclerosis.
- Although Boganic has excellent benefits for the body, patients should also be aware not to use the medication in the following cases:
- Allergy to some components of the drug.
- Patients with diarrhea or solid stool.
- When experiencing hemorrhagic inflammation.
- Patients with diabetes who should use soft gel capsules instead of sugar-coated tablets.
3. Dosage of Boganic
When should Boganic be taken? Whether it should be taken before, during, or after meals, and the appropriate dosage can be a common concern for everyone. The dosage varies depending on the formulation for each group of patients. When using the medication, patients should pay attention to the following:
- Sugar-coated tablets, film-coated tablets:
- Children: Take 1 to 2 tablets per dose, 3 times a day. It can be taken before or after meals.
- Adults: Take 2 to 4 tablets per dose, 3 times a day. It is best to take them after meals.
- Soft gel capsules: This type contains twice the amount of medication compared to hard tablets.
- Children (over 8 years old): Take 1 capsule per dose, 2 to 3 times a day. It is best to take them after meals.
- Adults: Take 1-2 capsules per dose or 3 times a day. It can be taken before or after meals.
However, the dosage of the medication should be determined by a specialist doctor depending on the specific case, or it should be followed according to the instructions written on the user manual, and the dosage should not be changed without proper authorization.
If you exceed the recommended dosage, you should check your blood pressure. In case of any unusual symptoms, you should immediately seek medical attention to receive proper and prompt treatment. Additionally, you should also write down the names of all the medications you are currently using to supplement the knowledge of the doctor.
If you forget a dose of the medication, you should take it as soon as possible if it hasn’t been too long since the missed dose. However, if you are close to the next scheduled dose, you should skip the missed day and continue with the next dose as instructed, without doubling the dosage to compensate.
4. Effects of Boganic – Does Boganic cause allergies?
In addition to the main ingredients of Artichoke, Dandelion, and Bitter Melon mentioned above, Boganic also contains the following secondary ingredients:
- Sorbitol: Patients who cannot tolerate Sorbitol should inform their doctor and consider the use of the medication.
- Soybean Oil: If you are allergic to soybeans or peanuts, you should not use the medication.
- Propylparaben and Methylparaben can also cause unexpected allergic reactions.
There is no specific recorded information regarding the interaction between Boganic and other medication groups. Therefore, if you are using Boganic in combination with other medications and encounter any issues, you should consult a doctor for advice.
Especially for pregnant women, if you are using Boganic throughout pregnancy, you should consider and seek advice from specialized doctors. However, the medication cannot be used by women who are breastfeeding.
5. How much does Boganic cost?
How much does Boganic cost ? Boganic is divided into two main types: sugar-coated tablets and soft gel capsules. Accordingly, the prices of the two formulations are different. For example:
- Boganic sugar-coated tablets: 20 tablets per blister pack, 5 blister packs per box, priced at 73,000 VND per box.
- Boganic Forte soft gel capsules: 10 capsules per blister pack, 5 blister packs per box, priced at 103,000 VND per box.
- Drug category: Helps treat certain liver and gallbladder diseases of natural origin.
- Distributor: Traphaco Vietnam.
However, this is only a suggested price, so depending on the manufacturers at different times, the price may vary.
Do not place the medicine within the reach of children and store it in a cool, well-ventilated place, with sunlight below 30 degrees Celsius.
We hope that with the above instructions, we have provided you with an overview of Boganic – this medication is used to help patients with liver and gallbladder benefits, and regulate urination. While using it, you need to carefully check the name, ingredients, brand, expiration date of the medication, and if there are any unusual symptoms during the process of taking Boganic, you should contact the hospital immediately for early support.
6. What should you note before using Boganic?
When using any type of medication, especially prescription drugs, it is very important to read the product information carefully and pay attention to the instructions for use. Boganic is a medication containing diclofenac, used to relieve pain and inflammation. Before using Boganic, you should note the following:
- Consult with a doctor: Before using any medication, you should discuss with your doctor or healthcare provider to have a clear understanding of your health status and the medications you are using. You need to inform them about all types of medications (including prescription and non-prescription drugs), dietary supplements, and herbal remedies.
- Allergies: If you are allergic to diclofenac or any other ingredient of the medication, you should not use Boganic.
- Stomach problems and allergies: If you have stomach problems or are allergic to aspirin or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, you should inform your doctor before using Boganic.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you should discuss with your doctor before using Boganic. This medication can be harmful to the fetus and may be excreted in breast milk.
- Side effects: Boganic may cause side effects such as headaches, nausea, dizziness, and diarrhea. If these side effects do not improve after using the medication for a short period of time, you should contact your doctor for advice.
In summary, before using Boganic, you should read the product information carefully and consult with your doctor or healthcare provider to ensure safety and effectiveness when using the medication.
7. What should you note after using Boganic?
After using Boganic, you should note the following:
- Side effects: Boganic may cause some side effects such as headaches, nausea, dizziness, diarrhea, stomach pain, difficulty breathing, and swelling. If you experience any of these side effects or any other side effects, you should contact your doctor immediately for advice.
- Dosage and duration of use: You should use Boganic according to the dosage and duration of use instructed by your doctor or healthcare provider. Do not overdose or use the medication for a longer period than recommended.
- Drug interactions: Boganic may interact with certain other medications, including aspirin, blood thinners, opioid pain relievers, diabetes medications, and anti-seizure medications. Therefore, before using any other medications, you should consult with your doctor.
- Effects on driving and operating machinery: Boganic may cause drowsiness and reduce your ability to concentrate, so you should avoid driving or operating machinery if you feel tired or drowsy.
- Storage: You should store Boganic in a dry, cool place and avoid direct sunlight. You should keep this medication out of the reach of children or pets.
In summary, after using Boganic, you should note the side effects, dosage and duration of use, drug interactions, effects on driving and operating machinery, and proper storage of the medication.
BEDENTAL - TOP STANDARD DENTISTRY SYSTEM
Address 1: 7B Thi Sach St, Ngo Thi Nham, Hai Ba Trung Dist, Ha Noi. - 0934.61.9090
Address 2: 343 Tay Son St, Nga Tu So Ward, Dong Da Dist, Ha Noi. (Nga Tu So Cross) - 0934.61.9090
Address 3: CC2 Tower Nguyen Huu Tho St, Dinh Cong Ward, Hoang Mai Dist, Ha Noi. (Inside True Hope ) - 0934.61.9090
In HO CHI MINH
Address 1: 140 Nguyen Van Thu St, Da Kao, Dist. 1, Ho Chi Minh. - 0766.00.8080
Address2: 25, City Land urban area, Go Vap Dist, Ho Chi Minh - 0766.00.8080
Working: 9am - 9pm everyday