Tooth extraction is one of the most common dental surgery but there are several notes everybody should know in order to get rid of risk and have better oral health.
When do you need tooth extraction?
When do you need tooth extraction? In order to maintain the mouth’s masticatory function and for cosmetic reasons, it is crucial to keep the teeth healthy. Permanent teeth, which appear after the milk teeth are lost in childhood, are designed to endure a lifetime. But there are situations and causes when tooth extraction may be required. These include, among others:
- Damage – It would be necessary to extract a tooth that has suffered serious decay or trauma and cannot be restored with restorative measures. If not removed, damaged teeth can cause severe pain
- Impacted Teeth – If a wisdom tooth grows unnaturally or becomes impacted, it may need to be extracted.
- Infection – The pulp, which is found in the center of the tooth and is related to nerves and blood vessels, may be affected by tooth damage or dental decay. When germs get within the pulp, an infection may start and get worse. The only ways to stop an infection from spreading are tooth extraction or root canal treatment.
- Periodontal or Gum Disease – The gums, tissues, and bones that support and surround the teeth may become infected as a result of serious gum disorders. The removal of the tooth is typically advised to prevent the infection from getting worse.
- Aesthetic Purposes – Some people get their teeth extracted to get rid of unsightly teeth, such those that have intrinsic stains.
Tooth extraction procedure
You might undergo one of two types of extractions:
A visible tooth in your mouth is extracted simply. A dental hygienist frequently performs straightforward extractions. Your dentist will numb the area around the tooth and the gums, then use dental forceps to remove the tooth after loosening it using an elevator.
A more involved process called a surgical extraction is done to remove teeth that may have broken off at the gum line or that have not yet entered the mouth. Surgical extractions are often performed by oral surgeons, however they can also be done by regular dentists. The dentist will perform a surgical extraction by making a tiny incision in your gum and removing the tooth underneath.
Where can you go to get a tooth extracted in Hanoi and HCM City?
You can visit BeDental in HCM or Hanoi to experience exactly the same services.
After a period of operation, the center quickly became a popular address for providing dental services and a leader of the dentistry field. With highly trained dental professionals, the latest facilities including a 3D Scan CT scanner, Panorama and Cephalo X-ray machines, a laser teeth whitening system, etc, and advanced technology, BeDental is going to become the best dentistry center in Vietnam. BeDental was established with the mission “Sow smile, spread success”, and believe that everyone deserves to have a charming and confident smile. That’s why Be tried their best to solve the dental problems or obstacles that hide your stunning smile.
With the best dental professionals in Vietnam, BeDental brings devotion and dedication to every customer as if we were family. BeDental is a reputable and professional dental system with various branches in city centers, which helps customers travel easily. In addition, BeDental has the latest imported dental equipment, which is certified for safety by the Ministry of Health. 5-star facilities provide customers with a relaxing atmosphere while experiencing high-class dental services.
What is the price of tooth extraction?
Tooth Extraction Price (VND)
TP01 Giá Nhổ răng sữa thường
Deciduous tooth Extraction without anesthetic Free
TP02 Giá Nhổ răng sữa tiêm tê
Deciduous tooth Extraction with Anesthetic 100.000
TP03 Giá Nhổ Răng cửa vĩnh viễn
Front Tooth Extraction 500.000
TP04 Giá Nhổ Răng hàm nhỏ vĩnh viễn
Premolar tooth Extraction 800.000
TP05 Giá Nhổ Răng khôn hàm trên
Upper Wisdom Tooth Extraction 1.500.000
TP06 Giá Nhổ Răng khôn hàm dưới mọc thẳng
Lower Wisdom Tooth Extraction Straight-grown 1.500.000
TP07 Giá Nhổ Răng khôn hàm dưới mọc lệch
Lower Wisdom Tooth Extraction non Straight-grown 2.000.000
TP08 Giá Nhổ Răng khôn hàm dưới khó
Lower Wisdom Tooth Extraction – Dificult 2.500.000
TP09 Giá Nhổ Răng khôn hàm trên bằng máy
Upper Wisdom Tooth Extraction with Piezotime 2.000.000
TP10 Giá Nhổ Răng khôn hàm dưới mọc thẳng bằng máy
Lower Wisdom Tooth Extraction Straight-grown with Piezotome 3.500.000
TP11 Giá Nhổ Răng khôn hàm dưới khó bằng máy
Lower Wisdom Tooth Extraction Straight-grown with Piezotome – Dificult Case 5.000.000
TP12 Giá Nhổ Răng khôn hàm dưới mọc lệch bằng máy
Lower Wisdom Tooth Extraction non Straight-grown with Piezotome 4.500.000
What Happens After Tooth Extraction?
After the tooth is removed, it is usually okay to continue your regular daily activities. However, you won’t be allowed to lift or engage in any severe physical activity for the following 24 hours. Your dentist will advise taking these together with your painkillers to facilitate quicker healing:
- Cold packs in your mouth to stop any bleeding.
- Over the next 24 hours, relax.
- You should only rinse your mouth with warm salt water in the coming 24 hours (no strong antiseptic rinses)
- Keep brushing and flossing as usual, but be gentle with the empty socket.
- Avoid hot foods and beverages.
- Within the next two meals, only consume soft foods; as the extraction site heals, gradually introduce solids.
- Avoid using straws, spitting, blowing your nose, and any other actions that might put pressure on your eye socket.
- Skip the alcohol
- Usually, after the second day, the pain after the extraction goes away. However, the full healing of gum tissues often takes three weeks.